Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Papertrail's Terms of Service!
Papertrail is an application that enables you to save Slack messages to Notion or Asana with the click of an emoji. Our service is designed to make your work more efficient and streamlined, while ensuring the safety and privacy of your data.
By using Papertrail, you agree to the following terms:
- 1. Privacy and Security: At Papertrail, we understand the importance of privacy and security. We do not save or store any Slack messages on our servers at any point of the process. All the data is directly transferred to your selected destination, either Notion or Asana.
- 2. User Conduct: You agree to use Papertrail in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines. You agree not to use Papertrail for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to violating intellectual property rights, transmitting viruses or malware, or interfering with the operation of our service.
- 3. Intellectual Property: All rights, title, and interest in and to Papertrail, including all intellectual property rights, are and will remain the exclusive property of Papertrail. You acknowledge and agree that Papertrail has all right, title, and interest in and to the service, and you will not acquire any ownership rights by using the service.
- 4. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Papertrail or its affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use Papertrail, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages.
- 5. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Papertrail and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of Papertrail, your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- 6. Modification: We may modify these Terms of Service at any time, in our sole discretion. We will post the updated Terms of Service on our website, and your continued use of Papertrail following any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Thank you for using Papertrail! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.